Individual ANNUAL Memberships
The Society for the History of Emotions has three individual annual membership subscription categories: standard, concession and developing. Each category has the choice of receiving the Society’s biannual journal Emotions: History, Culture, Society (EHCS) either online only, or both online and in hard copy. Standard membership is for waged members; concession memberships are for members who are students, retired or unwaged; and developing memberships are for members from economically developing countries (the list of developing countries can be accessed here: https://www.isi-web.org/index.php/resources/developing-countries).
2023 Membership plus online journal:
- AUD70.00 (standard)
- AUD45.00 (concession ‒ students and unwaged)
- AUD52.50 (developing country standard)
- AUD33.75 (developing country concession ‒ students and unwaged)
2023 Membership plus printed journal and online journal access:
- AUD85.00 (standard)
- AUD60.00 (concession ‒ students and unwaged)
- AUD63.75 (developing country standard)
- AUD45.00 (developing country concession ‒ students and unwaged)
Institutional Subscription to the EHCS Journal:
Institutions may subscribe to the EHCS journal through Brill, which has published the journal on behalf of the Society since 2018.
Brill Institutional 2023 EHCS subscription rates (prices excl. tax):
- EUR260.00/ USD301.00 (Print only)
- EUR283.00/ USD329.00 (Print + Electronic)
- EUR236.00/ USD274.00 (Electronic only)
Donations help to fund essay and book prizes, and enable current or recent postgraduates who are currently unwaged to attend SHE conferences and events.