Individual ANNUAL Memberships
The Society for the History of Emotions has three individual annual membership subscription categories: standard, concession and developing. Each category has the choice of receiving the Society’s biannual journal Emotions: History, Culture, Society (EHCS) either online only, or both online and in hard copy. Standard membership is for waged members; concession memberships are for members who are students, retired or unwaged; and developing memberships are for members from economically developing countries (the list of developing countries can be accessed here: https://www.isi-web.org/index.php/resources/developing-countries).
2021 Membership plus online journal:
- AUD70.00 (standard)
- AUD45.00 (concession ‒ students and unwaged)
- AUD52.50 (developing country standard)
- AUD33.75 (developing country concession ‒ students and unwaged)
2021 Membership plus printed journal and online journal access:
- AUD85.00 (standard)
- AUD60.00 (concession ‒ students and unwaged)
- AUD63.75 (developing country standard)
- AUD45.00 (developing country concession ‒ students and unwaged)
Institutional Subscription to the EHCS Journal:
Institutions may subscribe to the EHCS journal through Brill, which has published the journal on behalf of the Society since 2018.
Brill Institutional 2021 Annual EHCS Subscription Rates (prices excl. tax):
- EUR212.00/ USD250.00 (Electronic only)
- EUR233.00/ USD275.00 (Print only)
- EUR254.00/ USD300.00 (Print + Electronic)
Donations help to fund essay and book prizes, and enable current or recent postgraduates who are currently unwaged to attend SHE conferences and events.