SHE is managed by an elected Council. Please note that all Council positions will fall open again for the next Ordinary General Meeting. This will be held on 1st September 2022 during the SHE Conference 2022 in Florence. See our Events page for further details on how to apply.
The current positions are held by:
- Chair: Charles Zika (The University of Melbourne)
- Secretary: Tiffany Hoffman (University of Toronto, CRRS)
- Treasurer: Vacant
- Administrative Officer (Honorary): Katrina Tap (The University of Western Australia)
- Communications Officer (Honorary): Catherine-Rose Hailstone (The University of York)
- Postgraduate Representatives: Hailey O’Harrow Ogle (St Andrews Centre for Mediaeval Studies) & Jenny Davis Barnett (The University of Queensland)
- Journal Editors: Katie Barclay (The University of Adelaide), Giovanni Tarantino (University of Florence/COST Action PIMo), & Kathryn De Luna (Georgetown University)
- Book Review Editors: Angela Harris (Durham University) & Tiffany Hoffman (University of Toronto, CRRS)
- Ordinary members: Kirk Essary (The University of Western Australia), Piroska Nagy (UQAM – Université du Québec à Montréal), Carly Osborn (University of Divinity), Miri Rubin (Queen Mary University of London), Stephanie Trigg (The University of Melbourne), Matthew Roberts (Sheffield Hallam University), Robyn Heckenberg (Curtin University), Michael Barbezat (Australian Catholic University), Andrew Lynch (The University of Western Australia) & Jacqueline Van Gent (The University of Western Australia)
Foundation members (former)
Susan Broomhall (The University of Western Australia: 2017–2018); Ute Frevert (Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin: 2017–2019); Jakelin Troy (The University of Sydney: 2017–2019); Paul Yachnin (McGill University: 2017); Joanne McEwan (The University of Western Australia: Secretary 2017–2018); Erika von Kaschke (The University of Western Australia: Communications Officer 2017–2018); Rachel Allerton (Macquarie University, NSW: Postgraduate Representative 2017–2018); Jennifer Jorm (The University of Queensland: Postgraduate Representative 2017–2018).
2019 Conference Convenor Representative: Kathryn Prince (The University of Western Australia)
2022 Conference Convenor Representative: Giovanni Tarantino (University of Florence)